1961 46′ CC Constellation. $24,900
Here are the highlights:
- 1961 built in Algonac, MI.
- 1986 repowered with GM 454s. 350 hp each. 2,100 hours.
- My family purchased boat in 2002.
- 2002-2005 restored. All work done by Mark Sauer and St. Paul Shipwrights Inc. Won Best Cruiser at St. Croix Concours d’ Elegance 2005.
- Most systems replaced since 2003.
- Onan 7.5 Kw genset
- Raymarine auto pilot
- Lenco trim tabs
- SideShift stern thruster
- St. Croix Davits – custom crane
- Heat pump A/C and heat
- Electric heat
- Norcold refrigerator
Always freshwater; likely kept in upper Mississippi River area (Lake City, Bayport, and St. Paul) its entire life.
Covered slip the last 20+ years
Mains run well and use no oil. We have run at 1,800 RPM or less for the majority of the time during our 16 years ownership. WOT 4,100 RPM, cruise on plane at 3,400 RPM
For photos of the restoration work, please follow this link: 1961 Chris Craft 45′ Constellation